ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB LED 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB), DDR4, 2400MHz (PC4-19200), CL16, XMP 2.0, DIMM Memory
Out of stock
Delivery: 1-2 Working Days Expected Delivery Date is 15th June, 2021
- Mesmerizing RGB lighting – supports ASUS AURA Sync, fully customizable and programmable
- Armor-inspired design with a bright RGB LED strip
- Supports the new Intel X299 platform
- Superior power efficiency: 20% less draw than DDR3 (operating voltage decreased from 1.5V to 1.2V)
- Intel XMP 2.0 – more accessible overclocking
- 10-layer PCBs for excellent stability
- RoHS compliant
As the first DDR4 RGB memory by XPG, SPECTRIX D40 integrates stunning performance and visual beauty in an armor-inspired heatsink - perfect for PC DIY enthusiasts, overclockers, and gamers! D40 has been fully tested compatible with popular ASUS AURA Sync software, enabling users to customize proprietary RGB colors and effects to match their systems.
It is also compatible with AMD AM4 motherboards. With Intel XMP 2.0 and 10-layer PCBs, D40 enhances overclocking as well as system stability. Like all ADATA memory modules, SPECTRIX D40 comes with a lifetime warranty backed by excellent service for maximum peace of mind.
Write Your Own Review