Antec P110 LUCE Gaming Case with Window, No PSU, Tempered Glass, Aluminium Front, RGB LED Logo, HDMI Port
Out of stock
Delivery: 1-2 Working Days Expected Delivery Date is 23rd September, 2021
- HDMI VR READY and adjustable VGA holder support.
- Antec's Signature Thumbscrews (Side Panel).
- Supports vertical VGA mounting position (PCI-E riser card not included).
- Front Antec RGB LED Logo.
- Adjustable cable management bar.
- Removable vents on both sides of the front panel enhance air intake.
- Built-in RGB control button: easily cycle through 7 colours and modes (Single colour, breathing, flashing).
- 0.8mm anodized aluminium front panel.
- Isolated PSU chamber enhances thermal and cable management for a clean look.
- Support up to 6 mounting space for 3.5" HDD
The P110 Luce is the latest Mid Tower PC Chassis from respected manufacturer Antec. With its minimalistic steel & aluminium design it is ideal for high-end PCs, while the tempered glass side panel is perfect for gamers & overclockers looking to flaunt their high-end components.
Antec have managed to fit a HDMI port on the front panel of the P110; a convenient addition for users of VR headsets such as the HTC Vive or Oculus Rift, while the adjustable VGA card holder, provides the extra support needed for powerful graphics cards required with such setups.
RGB is the in-thing when it comes to motherboards, graphics cards, & even memory, so Antec have taken their logo & made it RGB. Using the built in controller, you can cycle through 7 different colours & 3 different modes to suit your system or you rigs theme.
For the DIY Watercoolers out there, the Antec P110 Luce also includes support for the mounting graphics cards vertically using a PCIe riser card (not included, available separately), which is great for those who want to show off their sophisticated GPU watercooling blocks.
Write Your Own Review