Asus Expedition GTX1060, 6GB DDR5, PCIe 3.0, DVI, 2 HDMI, 2 DP, 1809 MHz
Out of stock
Delivery: 1-2 Working Days Expected Delivery Date is 7th December, 2021
- 1809 MHz Boost Clock in OC mode for brilliant eSports gaming.
- Dual-Ball Bearing Fan runs smoother by reducing friction, further improving 2X longer card lifespan and cooling efficiency.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- 144-Hour Test Passed and Top Games Tested for best compatibility.
- GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
- NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
Build for Non-Stop Action
ASUS Expedition graphics cards are made for non-stop action, engineered with non-stop durability for 2X longer lifespan and premium reliability. We even test the cards to the limits, with 144 hour of diskless-system tests and extensive checks for compatibility with top games. While GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster to provide non-stop gaming experience and real-time streaming
0dB Dual-Ball Bearing Fans
Without the problem of oil drying common in sleeve-bearing fans, the dual-ball bearing fan on ASUS Expedition GeForce® GTX 1060 lasts 2X longer. With reduced friction, it also runs smoother, further improving card lifespan and cooling efficiency. You can play in true 0dB silence as the 0dB fans remain off up to a set GPU temp level*.
Auto-Extreme Technology with
Super Alloy Power II
ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and features premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
144-hr Diskless Solution Compatibility
ASUS operates the iCafé Labs to certify Expedition graphics cards for use as diskless systems, subjecting the cards to 144 hours of dedicated tests, including a 2-hour reboot test and 15-hour 3D Mark test with heavy loading. Expedition graphics cards are ready to run non-stop - with the smooth performance you demand.
Top Games Tested
ASUS iCafé Labs engineers also subject Expedition graphics cards to lengthy stability tests in an environment that simulates a real-world internet café. We test with the top games to assure of the very best gaming experiences!
GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster
Tweak Till Your Heart's Content
Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new UI, GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically.
One-click Performance Up
- Visual effects: Boost your performance by turning off windows visual effects.
- System Services: Automatically or manually turn off windows services or process.
- Memory Defragmentation: Re-arrange & free your system memory without closing any processes.
Instant Gameplay Streaming
An included 1-year XSplit Gamecaster premium license* - a $99 USD value - lets you easily stream or record gameplay via a convenient, in-game overlay. The overlay also displays GPU clock speed, temperature, and VRM usage, and has GPU Tweak II controls, so gamers can choose a gaming profile and boost performance with just one click.
Write Your Own Review