Asus GT730, 2GB DDR5, PCIe2, VGA, DVI, HDMI,Silent, Low Profile (Bracket Included)
Out of stock
Delivery: 1-2 Working Days Expected Delivery Date is 6th August, 2021
- Silent passive cooling means true 0dB - perfect for quiet home theatre PCs and multimedia centres.
- AUTO-EXTREME Technology delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- GPU Tweak II makes performance tweaking easier and more visual than ever with an intuitive, all-new UI.
Graphics galore for everyone!
GT 730 is the fantastic graphics card from ASUS. Engineered with a highly-efficient 0dB thermal design, it dissipates heat in complete silence — making GT 730 the perfect choice for your slimline home-theater PC (HTPC) build. Exclusive AUTO-EXTREME Technology for premium quality and best reliability. It also has GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster, provides intuitive performance tweaking and lets you stream your gameplay instantly.
0dB Silent Cooling
Perfect for building a hushed HTPC
Exclusive ASUS-designed heatsinks with large surface areas effectively cool graphics cards passively so absolutely no sound is produced while running - perfect for high definition and silent home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
Premium quality and best reliability
All ASUS graphics cards are now produced using AUTO-EXTREME Technology, an industry-first, 100% automated production process that incorporates premium materials to set a new standard of quality. AUTO-EXTREME Technology ensures consistent graphics card quality as well as improved performance and longevity. This new manufacturing process is also environmentally friendly, eliminating harsh chemicals and reducing power consumption by 50%.
GPU Tweak II
Tweak Till Your Heart's Content
Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new UI, GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically.
One-click Performance Up
- Visual effects: Boost your performance by turning off windows visual effects.
- System Services: Automatically or manually turn off windows services or process.
- Memory Defragmentation: Re-arrange & free your system memory without closing any processes.
Write Your Own Review