Asus Phoenix GT1030 OC, 2GB DDR5, PCIe3, DVI, HDMI, 1531MHz Clock, Compact Design, Overclocked
Out of stock
Delivery: 1-2 Working Days Expected Delivery Date is 7th July, 2022
- 1531 MHz Boost Clock in OC mode for outstanding performance and gaming experience.
- Dual-ball Bearing Fan reduces spinning friction for 2 times longer lifespan and cooling efficiency.
- IP5X-Certified Fan is dust resistant for longer fan lifespan.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- GPU Tweak II makes performance tweaking easier and more visual than ever with an intuitive, all-new UI.
The Best for Your Compact Build
ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GT 1030 comes equipped with a dual ball-bearing fan for a 2X longer card lifespan and the fan is IP5X dust-resistant for improved reliability. Industry-exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II components for superior stability. ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GT 1030 also has GPU Tweak II for intuitive performance tweaking.
IP5X-Certified Dust Resistance Longer Fan Lifespan
ASUS fan design is certified under the International Protection Marking (IP code) as IP5X dust resistant for improved reliability and optimal fan performance, even under severe conditions.
Dual-Ball Bearing Fan
2X Longer Lifespan
Without the problem of oil drying common in sleeve-bearing fans, the dual-ball bearing fan on ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GT 1030 lasts 2X longer. With reduced friction, it also runs smoother, further improving card lifespan and cooling efficiency.
Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II
Premium quality and the best reliability
ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and feature premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
GPU Tweak II
Tweak Till Your Heart's Content
Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new UI, GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically.
One-click Performance Up
- Visual effects: Boost your performance by turning off windows visual effects.
- System Services: Automatically or manually turn off windows services or process.
- Memory Defragmentation: Re-arrange & free your system memory without closing any processes.
Write Your Own Review