Asus RTX2070 DUAL OC, 8GB DDR6, HDMI, 3 DP, USB-C, 1740MHz Clock
Out of stock
Delivery: 1-2 Working Days Expected Delivery Date is 21st September, 2021
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 2070 OC edition 8GB GDDR6 with powerful cooling for higher refresh rates and VR gaming
- NVIDIA TURING™: ASUS GeForce RTX™ graphics cards are powered by the Turing TM GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform. This gives you up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
- DirectX 12: Power new visual effects and rendering techniques for more lifelike gaming.
- NVIDIA Shadowplay™ Record and share high-quality gameplay videos, screenshots, and livestreams with your friends.
- Patented Wing-blade Fans deliver high air pressure, reduced noise levels, IP5X certified dust resistance, and 0dB mode for silent gaming.
- 2.7-Slot Design to expand cooling surface area by more than 50% compared to last gen.
- Reinforced by a Protective Backplate that prevents PCB flex and trace damage.
- 144-Hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking and thermal controls.
Patented Wing-blade Fans
ASUS have designed a patented Wing-blade fan design which is cool and quiet with 105% greater static pressure over the heatsink compared to traditional axial fans. IP5X dust resistance seals the fan's internals from particle ingress to keeps things running smoothly. 0dB technology allows fans to stop spinning when the GPU core temperature remains below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in complete silence. If temps rise, the fans automatically start up again.
Sink Your Heat Into This
This generation, our top-end cards adopt a 2.7-slot footprint to accommodate a larger heatsink because bigger is better. ASUS have increased the overall surface area of our cooling array by over 50% compared to last gen. If you want to squeeze the most out of the Dual GeForce® RTX 2070's performance, our latest design gives you a lot more thermal headroom for overclocking. If you're just looking for an amazing plug-and-play experience, the extra heat dissipation keeps your fans running at lower speeds while you game.
Monitor, Tweak and Tune with GPU Tweak II
Boost the Performance of your GPU
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card performance tuning and to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, voltage settings, and more with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. From fine-grain performance tuning to advanced fan control, GPU Tweak II has all the tools you need to get the most out of your graphics card.
Nvidia Turing GPU Architecture
Up to 6 Times Faster Performance
The RTX GPUs are powered by the Turing Architecture, this gives you 6x faster performance over pervious-generation graphics cards. Turing uses a new 12nm manufacturing process and also brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to your games.
Ray Tracing Technologies & GDDR6
World's First for Ray Tracing & GDDR6
The GeForce RTX 2070 delivers truly unique real-time ray-tracing technologies for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics, this means the RTX 2070 is light years ahead of other cards and gives you the most realistic gaming experience ever. The RTX cards also are the first graphics cards to feature GDDR6 memory that has a speed of 14Gbps (14,000 MHz).
Experience VR on a New Level
By combining advanced VR rendering, real-time ray tracing, and AI, the Dual GeForce® RTX 2070 will take VR to a new level of realism. Cable management is much improved with VirtualLink, which utilizes an Alternate Mode of USB Type-C™ to provide a quick, single-cable connection for next-generation VR headsets.
144-Hour Stability Testing
Extensive may be an Understatement
ASUS use an extensive performance and stress tests begin with the very latest chart-topping titles — like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. ASUS also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
Write Your Own Review