Buffalo 8TB TeraStation 3410DN Business Class NAS Drive, (4 x 2TB), RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, JBOD, NovaBACKUP, Hot Swap
Out of stock
Delivery: 1-2 Working Days Expected Delivery Date is 1st December, 2021
Great value, high performance NAS
- Annapurna Labs Alpine AL-212 1.4 GHz dual-core processor
- 1 GB of fast DDR3 memory installed
- Simultaneous NAS and iSCSI target functionality
- Duplex System Firmware Boot
- Packed with rich backup features
- Boot Authentication feature
- Hot Swap: Change drives in RAID without down time
- WebAccess: easily open TeraStation™ files via browser from a remote site or with WebAccess Apps available for iOS and Android®
- Intuitive interface and management GUI
- 3 year VIP warranty included, Extended Warranty available
The TeraStation™ 3010 series is a highperformance, cost-effective Network Attached Storage (NAS) solution, ideal for small businesses and demanding small office and home office (SOHO) users. With a powerful Annapurna Labs Alpine AL-212 1.4 GHz dual-core processor, it provides speedy transfer rates and stable operation during heavy-load work tasks. The robust central processing unit (CPU) and 1 GB of DDR3 RAM means it can run multiple services simultaneously. This allows businesses to focus on concurrent tasks with minimal performance degradation.
The TS3010 series is ready to use with a fast, user-friendly interface. It comes with essential features to support your business, such as Active Directory, iSCSI target, cloud backup (Amazon S3, Dropbox and Dropbox for Business). The ‘Duplex system firmware boot’ protects the TS3010 from boot failure. With the firmware located on both the hard drive and the mainboard, if one fails, the system will function and recover from the other.
TS3010 protects your data with RAID, and hot swap functionality allows users to change disks without downtime. For additional data security, the device also comes with boot authentication, disk encryption and 11 free NovaStor NovaBACKUP® Buffalo Edition licenses.
The high efficiency airflow chassis is combined with an easy to clean dust-filter, which provides reliable and long-term use. The two Gigabit Ethernet ports, two USB 3.0 ports, also provides users with a versatile and feature-rich NAS.
Write Your Own Review