PNY Quadro P600 Professional Graphics Card, 2GB DDR5, 4 miniDP 1.4 (1 x DVI & 4 x DP adapters), Low Profile (Bracket Included)
Out of stock
Delivery: 1-2 Working Days Expected Delivery Date is 11th May, 2021
Unmatched Power. Unmatched Creative Freedom
- CUDA Cores: 384
- Peak Single Precision FP32 Performance: 1.195 TFLOPS
- GPU Memory: 2 GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Memory Bandwidth: 64 GB/s
- System Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Display Connectors: mDP 1.4 (4)
Nvidia Quadro P600—Realizing Demanding Visual Computing Workflow Performance.
The NVIDIA Quadro P600 combines a 384 CUDA core Pascal GPU, large on-board memory and advanced display technologies to deliver amazing performance for a range of professional workflows. 2GB of ultra-fast GPU memory enables the creation of complex 2D and 3D models and a flexible single-slot, low-profile form factor makes it compatible with even the most space and power-constrained chassis. Support for four 4K displays (4096 x 2160 at 60Hz) with HDR color gives you an expansive visual workspace to view your creations in stunning detail.
Professionals are increasingly looking to lower the total cost of their computing solutions. Today’s modern multi-application workflows require users to evaluate the impact of workstation functionality and performance against cost to ensure that any savings achieved by lower cost computing solutions will not result in schedule impacts and business loss.
The NVIDIA Quadro P600 combines a 384 CUDA core Pascal GPU, large on-board memory and advanced display technologies to deliver amazing performance for a range of professional workflows. 2GB of ultra-fast GPU memory enables the creation of complex 2D and 3D models and a flexible single-slot, low-profile form factor makes it compatible with even the most space and power-constrained chassis. Support for four 4K displays (4096x2160 at 60Hz) with HDR color gives you an expansive visual workspace to view your creations in stunning detail.
- Designers and engineers can create models with larger numbers of components and more complex assemblies.
- Support for up to three 4K displays provides for an expansive desktop enabling designers to work with multiple apps simultaneously.
- Quadro P600 supports displays at up to 5K resolution.
- Combine multiple P600 cards for massive visual workspaces.
Media & Entertainment Solutions
- Editors can work in real time with HDR content and up to 5K full resolution.
- Artists working with 3D models or 2D imagery can realize better performance with assets stored in dedicated high performance graphics memory.
- Create and play back ultra-high quality HDR content with H.264/HEVC encode and decode engines.
- Combine multiple P600 cards to create expansive visual display solutions.
- Architects can create larger models, viewing 2D and 3D designs and plans, interacting with them in real time with no lag.
- Urban designers can create models with more detail and complexity.
GPU Performance Features
Pascal GPU Technology
Based on state-of-art 14nm FinFET process technology with 384 CUDA cores, the Quadro P600 provides performance and efficiency for CAD, DCC and visualization professionals in small and power efficient form factor.
Frame Buffer and Memory Bandwidth
2GB GDDR memory with up to 128 GB/s memory bandwidth delivers the performance boost and responsiveness demanded by entry level graphics applications.
Pascal Dynamic Load Balancing
Dynamically allocate GPU resources for graphics and compute tasks as needed to maximize resource utilization.
H.264 and HEVC Encode/Decode Engines
Deliver faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications with one dedicated H.264 and HEVC encode engines and a dedicated decode engine that are independent of 3D/compute pipeline.
NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0
Achieve higher application performance without exceeding the power and thermal envelope of the board. Pascal GPU technology maximizes the boost potential of the GPU.
Image Quality Features
Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
Dramatically reduce visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies" with up to 64X FSAA for unparalleled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
16K Texture and Render Processing
Texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces to support applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
Pascal Memory Compression
Increase bandwidth by up to 20% by reducing the amount of data fetched from memory for each frame with fourth generation, lossless delta compression.
NVIDIA Quadro MOSAIC Technology
Transparently scale the desktop and applications across up to 4 GPUs and 16 displays from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality, optimized for still image visualizations and unified desktops.
Support three 4K monitors at 60Hz, or one 5K at 60Hz, the P600 supports HDR color for 4K at 60Hz for 10/12b HEVC decode and up to 4K at 60Hz for 10b HEVC encode.
Built in compatibility with High Dynamic Range (HDR) TV’s and Display devices (Windows only), whether it’s a custom application or video, which will be accelerated by the on chip 4K at 60Hz 10bpp HEVC decode or up to 4K at 60Hz for 10bpp HEVC encode.
NVIDIA NVIEW Advanced Desktop Software
Gain unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity in single large display or multi-display environments.
OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
Provide a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications.
Write Your Own Review