Seagate 3.5", 1TB, SATA3, FireCuda SSHD Hybrid Desktop Hard Drive, 8GB SSD, 7200RPM, 64MB
Out of stock
Delivery: 1-2 Working Days Expected Delivery Date is 4th March, 2021
FireCuda 3.5-inch solid state hard drives blend SSD technology with an HDD platform for the instant-on performance and capacity you need.
- Save time with a drive that boots in seconds, not minutes.
- A perfect upgrade for gamers, creative professionals and PC enthusiasts who want it all, now!
- Game up to 5x faster than with traditional 7200-RPM hard drives, and eliminate the need to uninstall games in order to make room for new ones. Store up to 40 gamesper TB (at ~25GB per game).
- SATA 6Gb/s interface speed.
- Installs and operates like a standard hard drive. No additional drivers or software required.
- The cutting edge never felt so safe—5-year limited warranty is best-in-class for hard drive warranties.
Fast. Big. Durable.
Play faster, work smarter. FireCuda™ drives meld the latest NAND flash technology with a traditional hard drive for a compact blend of capacity and speeds up to 5× faster than typical hard drives, all backed by a 5-year warranty.
Hate waiting on your game or application to load? FireCuda delivers superior performance compared to a standard hard drive, yet provides the high capacity options you’ve come to expect from a hard drive solution. It’s the perfect upgrade for gamers, creative professionals and PC enthusiasts.
Richer Gaming Experience
- FireCuda delivers faster load speeds for nonstop performance and play
- Save time with a drive that boots in seconds, not minutes
- Get in the game up to 5x faster than traditional hard drives
Don’t fret about Seagate storage reliability. FireCuda Flash Accelerated drives are backed by an industry-best 5-year limited warranty. A warranty that beats most competitive drive warranties by up to 2 or 3 years. The cutting edge has never felt so safe.
Efficient Power Savings
Potentially lower your overall costs and increase your capabilities with the FireCuda. FireCuda 2.5-inch flash-accelerated hard drives are performance-tuned to draw less power than competitors’ offerings. Reducing power consumption and heat generation helps increase system performance and improve durability, especially when playing games and running multiple applications.
- Flash-accelerated HDD technology allows the hard drive to limit drive access, saving power
- Lower power components create less heat — resulting in better frame rates and computer performance
Write Your Own Review