TP-LINK (HS110 V2.0) Wi-Fi Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring, Remote Access, Scheduling, Away Mode, Amazon Echo
Out of stock
Delivery: 1-2 Working Days Expected Delivery Date is 19th May, 2022
- Remote Access – Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone.
- Scheduling – Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
- Energy Monitoring – Analyze a device’s real-time and historical power consumption.
- Away Mode – Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home
- Amazon Echo Voice Control – Amazon Echo (sold separately) lets you control devices connected to the Smart Plugs just using your voice.
Easily Manage Your Home Electronics and Appliances Anytime, Anywhere
The Smart Plugs are easy to set up, and make it even easier to manage your household electronic devices anywhere in the world with a tap of your smartphone.
You’re Always Home
Deter bad guys by setting your lights to turn on and off on a schedule so it seems like you’re home when you are actually away.
Control and Automate without Getting Out of Bed
With a tap on your smartphone, you can easily turn off the lights and other devices in the living room without getting out of bed, or conveniently schedule all lights to go off by midnight.
Inspired by a modern sensibility, the Smart Plug’s design is both simple and elegant, allowing it to blend seamlessly with existing decor.
Save Money When You Warm Up and Cool Off
You can efficiently conserve energy and save money while using the Smart Plugs to control your space heaters and fans. The Smart Plug tracks your device’s power consumption in real-time, and has weekly and monthly summaries.
Never Leave Things Running
The Smart Plugs give you a peace of mind with the count down timer feature, which automatically switches off the running household appliances (clothes iron and curling iron) if you have set a time limit before.
Compatible with Android, iOS and Amazon Echo
You can pair the Smart Plugs with Amazon Echo for voice control. And the free Kasa app lets you run them from any Android ( 4.1 and higher ) or iOS ( iOS 8 and higher ) smartphone.
Write Your Own Review